Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wk3 Publishing/Presentation Project Think-Out Loud Part 2 - Decision Time

Upon further review, I believe I have come to the conclusion to publish my paper.  The other decision I have come to is that I will be publishing it to the Journal of Computing in Higher Education.  This was not an easy decision, but I think this covers what I'm looking to do and discuss.  The fact that the journal is geared towards higher education is to my benefit as that is who my learners were, and who I was focusing my research on.  Another aspect that has my interest is that the publisher also offers an option called "Springer Open Choice" which provides all the benefits of a regular article, but makes it available publicly online, instead of restricting it to the subscribers of the journal.  So now to the next step...writing the paper.

1 comment: