Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Yay!  I got a certificate!

Overall I enjoyed the tutorial and learned some things from it, and look forward to implementing my newly found knowledge.  However, there was one thing in particular I wanted to learn that was not even addressed, and I have not been able to locate this information elsewhere.  I want to know if the picture-in-picture window can be resized to a different aspect ratio that that of the overall project.  This is one thing that has caused me some headaches on projects in the past; if anyone has the answer on this I would love to hear it.
That's it, I'm off to iMovie it up!

P.S. I'm officially over "Acoustic Sunrise"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Great post and blog overall! It has an easy, conversational style! I really enjoyed the iMovie series too, but I think I will have to be revisiting frequently because I am a total newbie. I just wish that we had had this tutorial way back when we first began the courses. I have learned what I know through the sink or swim method. And, while this can be an effective learning approach, it can also be somewhat traumatic!

    ReplyDelete